- Registered on: 07 Feb 2011
- Last connection: 14 Jan 2016
- CL2QCD (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 14 Feb 2011)
Reported issues: 215
07 Dec 2014
- 03:09 pm CL2QCD Defect #724 (In Progress): Refactor solver.cpp
- Every fct. has been moved to an own file, the solver.hpp now contains only the includes of the cg and bicgstab implem...
05 Dec 2014
- 10:09 am CL2QCD Defect #416 (Feedback): Merged spinor kernels broken
- Actually, I think the point here could be that looking at the Flops may be misleading, the Bandwidth usage should be ...
- 10:06 am CL2QCD Benchmark #730 (New): Improve kernel performance on GPU by tuning work group sizes
04 Dec 2014
- 06:39 pm CL2QCD Defect #416 (Feedback): Merged spinor kernels broken
- Matthias, do you have an idea what is the origin of these observations?
Of course, I know that one can not simply ad...
- 06:36 pm CL2QCD Defect #416 (Feedback): Merged spinor kernels broken
- I tried to set the sizes of the workgroups manually using __attributes__. This works very well, apparently one should...
- 11:53 am CL2QCD Defect #729 (New): Work over fermion tests with rec12
- 10:22 am CL2QCD Feature #728 (New): Add maximum trajectory number for HMC
03 Dec 2014
- 11:56 am CL2QCD Feature #726 (In Progress): Merge saxpy and gamma5
- 11:52 am CL2QCD Feature #726 (In Progress): Merge saxpy and gamma5
- I tested the performance of the fermionmatrix with the setup given in #717.
I simply commented everything out of the ...
- 11:14 am CL2QCD Feature #726 (In Progress): Merge saxpy and gamma5
- Francesca, please start with the implementation.
To start, look at the existing tests in the file given above and a...
Also available in: Atom